Sunday 13 May 2012

what do you want to do with your life if there is a choice

i never want to restart my life, although you've brought me pain, torment and misery. 
i never regret meeting you, and letting you to interrupt my peaceful life. 

you brought me to the wonderland, although it was a short trip, i was so happy, more than happy, the feeling noone could ever give me.
it was worth it, i believe.

i just want things to be better. and it's hard to believe that how hard this can be.

why did you say that i didnt hear you when i did? confusing.
why couldn't we reach a consensus when we've already discussed and talked? puzzling.
why solutions had been applied but no positive outcome? paralyzed.


what do you want? hug me tight and tell me that you want me so much. and we can work things out.


If i really have to choose, i will choose the middle one.  
not out of pessimism, but i want a happy ending.



No comments:

Post a Comment