Tuesday 12 June 2018

28+2

With plenty of surprises in the recent two months, I am all fragile and exposed again.

and I thought I was pretty well armored...


As I made the decision to let go, soon I found attractiveness in another soul.
I've always loved and enjoyed the silliness and uncontrollable irrationals, but as time has drawn closer to going home, I'm brought closer to the reality, and to go through my dusty rational thoughts.


I want to love and to be loved, and I want to be strong and capable.


seems like I have chosen the safe card, knowing that's the right thing to do and less chance of people seeing me stumble and broken.

but my mind is still wandering, so ready to accept any changes that may come by, while trying to look for any tiniest clue that was missed. 


Bearing in mind that, it's my call, to make everything happen, I have the power. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment