Tuesday 17 July 2012

let me crappppp

eye lids help to protect eyeballs and cornea... but they can never help to stop the tears from coming out... 



eye lids give me hopes... the fake one...V__V


closing my eyes and wishing that I will be home when I open my eyes after two seconds...

i know no spell nor sorcery

...
......
.........

the innermost lids become very moist, 
then too moist... over moist...
that i have to let the moisture out...

lids are still close.the orbicularis oculi are functioning well...


the moisture then extend to my eye bags, my cheek, my chin, and finally, my pillow...

IT'S TIME! i think...

I allow the light rays to go through my pupils, my crystalline lens, my gel-liked vitreous, and finally arrive at my retinas...

~disappointment~
--as expected.




No comments:

Post a Comment